False eyelashes that create the optimum balance for the eyes with an excellent effect of making eyes appear larger and attractive. Two types are available depending on the width and height of eyes. Gives eyelashes volume and makes eyes appear wider.
How to use:
1. Curl the lashes with an eyelash curler and apply mascara.
2. Place the entire pad of the thumb on the false eyelashes and slide them out of the stand.
3. Pick up the lashes with the holder and apply the attached special glue sheerly and evenly to the thread at the base of the false eyelashes.
4. Still holding the false eyelashes with the holder, place the false eyelashes on the lash line (where you wish to apply them). Lightly press the holder against the eyelid to apply.
5. Take the holder by the other end, where you used for picking up the false eyelashes. Press small areas using the edge of the holder to ensure they fit perfectly to the lash line.
6. Gently lift them with your fingers to allow the false lashes to blend with your natural lashes. Apply mascara over the lashes.7. To remove, gently peel off starting from the outer corner. Remove the glue remaining on the thread of the false eyelashes and place them back on the stand for storage.
W(Wide) - False eyelashes that give a balanced proportion to narrow eyes. Adds density to the roots of lashes and emphasizes the width of the eyes by filling in the spaces between the natural lashes to make eyes appear wider.
L(Long) False eyelashes that give a balanced proportion to eyes of low height. Creates perfectly curled, long lashes and emphasizes the height of eyes to make eyes appear vertically larger.